Have you experienced Educational Kinesthetics for yourself or witnessed the change in a family member or friend? Have you heard about the incredible changes brought on by Educational Kinesthetics and Brain Gym®?
Curious? Ready to learn the powerful processes, techniques and activities?
Attend full certificate courses to learn theories and processes, to experience change and growth, and to practice activities and balances with others. Days filled with learning, A-HA moments, and laughter.
Not sure where to begin? Come on out to a 1-day workshop filled with fun and discovery!
Brain Gym® for Little Ones
This 8-hour workshop is designed for preschool, primary school teachers and even for parents wishing to learn a fun way to interact with their children. During the one day course you will discover the 26 Brain Gym movements and their application in order to enable children to return to a calm state and develop basic motor skills. The benefits of Brain Gym are presented in a simple and fun manner, easily integrated into daily routine. Through play and various games we explore self awareness, stress management techniques as well as developing the foundations for the skills of noticing, concentration, organization and communication. Register Here
MOVEMENT EXPLORATION 1 (no pre-requisite, Brain Gym 101 recommended)
This 4 day course is an amazing opportunity to explore, experience and discover a new meaning of efficient movement and learning.
A few highlights of the course:
• Basic movement patterns and underlying reflexes from pre-birth to present, their impact on our daily life, and tools to integrate
• The developmental basis of the Brain Gym® movements and the impact on the physical side of the learning process
• Stress and the challenge to movement and learning
• Noticing process - deepen our understanding of our physical body as a foundation to learning
Spring 2021 dates to be announced soon!
BRAIN GYM® 101
This 24‐hour fully experiential course provides an in‐depth study of how to use Brain Gym® with children and adults to experience whole-brain integration through whole-body movement.
In this fun and educational course, you learn:
• The 26 Brain Gym® movements and modifications for different situations
• The 5‐Step balance process - setting action goals and discovering the ease and joy of visual, auditory and kinesthetic integration for reading, writing, listening, memory and other daily life skills.
• The principles behind Educational Kinesthetics and the Dynamic Brain
Summer Courses Online:
Option 1: July 9, 10, 11 and July 16, 17, 18 (Friday evening 6 pm - 8 pm, Saturday and Sunday 9:30 am - 2:30 pm)
Option 2: July 21, 22, 23 and July 28, 29, 30 (Wednesday, Thursday and Friday 9:30 am - 1:30 pm
REGISTER NOW for OPTION 1! REGISTER HERE for OPTION 2
BLOMBERG RHYTHMIC MOVEMENT TRAINING Level 1
In this 4-day online course ( 3 to 4 hour sessions), participants learn the basics of Blomberg Rhythmic Movement Training including how rhythmic exercises can be utilized to regulate muscle tone and stimulate the brain, in order to improve attention, control of impulses, and diminish hyperactivity. The course also examines the most important primitive reflexes and how to integrate them using rhythmic movements and isometric pressure.