Have you experienced Educational Kinesthetics for yourself or witnessed the change in a family member or friend? Have you heard about the incredible changes brought on by Educational Kinesthetics and Brain Gym®?
Curious? Ready to learn the powerful processes, techniques and activities?
Attend full certificate courses to learn theories and processes, to experience change and growth, and to practice activities and balances with others. Days filled with learning, A-HA moments, and laughter.
Not sure where to begin? Come on out to a 1-day workshop filled with fun and discovery!
Brain Gym® for Little Ones
This workshop is designed for preschool, primary school teachers and even for parents wishing to learn a fun way to interact with their children. During the one day course you will discover the 26 Brain Gym movements and their application in order to enable children to return to a calm state and develop basic motor skills. The benefits of Brain Gym are presented in a simple and fun manner, easily integrated into daily routine. Through play and various games we explore self awareness, stress management techniques as well as developing the foundations for the skills of noticing, concentration, organization and communication. Register Here
INSTRUCTOR: Tanya Mouland
Guelph: Saturday, September 26 & Sunday, September 27 9:30 am - 1:00 pm
MOVEMENT EXPLORATION 1 (no pre-requisite, Brain Gym 101 recommended)
This 4 day course is an amazing opportunity to explore, experience and discover a new meaning of efficient movement and learning.
A few highlights of the course:
• Basic movement patterns and underlying reflexes from pre-birth to present, their impact on our daily life, and tools to integrate
• The developmental basis of the Brain Gym® movements and the impact on the physical side of the learning process
• Stress and the challenge to movement and learning
• Noticing process - deepen our understanding of our physical body as a foundation to learning
INSTRUCTOR: Tanya Mouland
Toronto: Thursday and Friday, July 9-10 and July 16-17 9:30 am - 6:30 pm
BRAIN GYM® 101
This 24‐hour fully experiential course provides an in‐depth study of how to use Brain Gym® with children and adults to experience whole-brain integration through whole-body movement.
In this fun and educational course, you learn:
• The 26 Brain Gym® movements and modifications for different situations
• The 5‐Step balance process - setting action goals and discovering the ease and joy of visual, auditory and kinesthetic integration for reading, writing, listening, memory and other daily life skills.
• The principles behind Educational Kinesthetics and the Dynamic Brain
Wednesday, July 29, Friday, July 31, Wednesday, August 5, Friday, August 7 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
Contact Tanya today, by phone or text at 416-708-8714 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.